I’m a bit slow as this post is about “Teamas” which ended in January. If you’re wondering what it is I’m going on about, I’m talking about the “12 Days of Tea,” a tradition begun by my lovely wife in 2013. For each of the 12 days following December 25 I get a little tea-related gift, leading up to Epiphany (January 6). Officially, the last day of Christmas celebrations.
I LOVE THIS.
Starting at the Top Left and working our way down:
- Walkers shortbread & Twinnings tea Gift Pack
- Godiva stocking of chocolate covered pretzels
- Manatea tea infuser (I have some great loose-leaf tea and can’t wait to use this)
- Twinnings English Breakfast (My usual go to.Â I only show 1 bag here, but she got me a 100-pack)
- Republic of Tea 3-Tin Christmas collection
- Box of Stash decaf English Breakfast
- Sealable glass container
- Pack of straws (for stirring my Thai hot tea)
- Tongs for picking out tea bags
- Teabag holder for tops of mugs (so it doesn’t fall in, and to hold the bag after so it doesn’t drip everywhere).
You’ll notice I am short two items.Â The first one is a replacement Aladdin Infuser Tea Mug (It was Day 1). I LOVED my first one but broke it.Â I’ve desperately missed having it for regular commuting and travel. My wife bought me a replacement. Not easy considering they quit making them.
You can see it has the mesh container for tea and a lever so you can brew to the exact strength and then pull the tea OUT. Also, the double-walling REALLY works. Having burnt myself several times, I can vouch for its ability to insulate. So, so, so happy to get a new one.
And of course, you may have noticed I have yet to mention the 12th and final Teamas gift. Well, it was so awesome, it deserved its very own post. Coming soon, I shall regale you all with – Tea pets!Â And if you don’t know what that is…neither did I!